Wayne Presbyterian Church was organized on August 22, 1833 by thirteen committed Christians. Through the years the congregation has grown in both size and diversity. The small group of farm families has grown to a vital congregation of 160 persons of all ages, backgrounds and vocations. Ours is an inclusive church that welcomes all who seek to serve God and follow Jesus Christ. The church is a congregation of the Presbyteran Church (USA).